nbkolchin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 00:36:37 CDT 2007
What is current Cexp status? Version 1.5 looks broken at present time.
1. Cexp don't compile out-of-box.
- on 64-bit machine libtecla configure.in need patching
- on all system regexp/regexp.c have a bogus "malloc" definition.
2. cexp is a predefined function now.
../cexp.h:312: warning: conflicting types for built-in function 'cexp'
This is not a bug, it just shows how old Cexp public version is.
3. Test example don't work
Unresolved symbol: printf
- linux 2.6.22 (x86_64 and i686)
- GCC 4.2.0 (x86_64 and i686)
- GLIBC 2.6.1
I'm not sure is Cexp completely broken, or we just need to update bfd
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rtems-users