Resurrecting MVME167

Hi,

We have an MVME167 here in the RTEMS lab which
we would like to get working.  The RTC has been
replaced so we have lost all settings.

We have the console working for Mbug and
can download a binary image. But once it
downloads it, Mbug reports the size and
nothing else is displayed.

I see on the list that folks have them
working.  Can someone provide some guidance
in getting this one running here?

Thanks.