Willing to join GSoC2011 project "RTEMS port of the GNU Java Compiler (gjc)"

Hi,

As said in the last mail "question about GSoC 2011", this week should
discuss application ideas with mentoring organizations. I want to port the
GNU Java Compiler to RTEMS and have read the page "
http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/GNUJavaCompiler"; carefully. But "how to
file Free Software Foundation paperwork" is still a question to me.

Also, I have completed the GSoC Getting Started of RTEMS "
http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/GSoC_Getting_Started";, and want to ask
how to submit the diff and screen capture.

Now, how can I get more information about porting GJC to RTEMS except the
Wiki page "http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/GNUJavaCompiler"; and the GCJ
page "http://gcc.gnu.org/java/";, I want to know more and more about it. :)

Thanks,
lj8175