New Fedora 14 VM Images with RTEMS Development Environment

On 03/10/2011 04:25 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On 03/10/2011 04:04 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:

>> That's funny... cygwin-1.7.8-1.fc14.noarch.rpm is available
> Where did you get this from?
A google search indicates sourceforge shipping them.

This is a 3rd party repository and is not Fedora.

Let me emphasize: The issue with newlib and Fedora is the non-free parts
in newlib. To RTEMS it's the GPL'ed parts.

BTW: Whether installing sourceforge packages is a good idea, is a
different matters and largely up to the user. I would not want to
install them.

Ralf