From: rtems-users-bounces at rtems.org [mailto:rtems-users-bounces at rtems.org] On Behalf Of Aish Raj Dahal
Sent: 16. december 2011 01:58
To: rtems-users at rtems.org
Subject: RTEMS Installation help on Ubuntu 11.10

Hi everyone,

I am a computer Science and Engineering student from Nepal, and I have been exploring about RTEMS lately. In this course, I have been through the how-tos and installation guides for RTEMS on Ubuntu (which runs on my system), but to my disaapointment I found out that it runs only in Fedora/RedHat based distros. Also, while I did find the virual machines having fedora and RTEMS installed, the fedora version it runs is no longer supported.
Therefore, I would like to request you all to provide me with valueable guidance regarding the installation of RTEMS on my system( running Ubuntu 11.10).
--
Aishraj Dahal
Bachelor's of Technology