Does the unmount on RTEMS4.10.1 work correctly?

Hello,

it is possible to unmount dynamic media in RTEMS 4.10 with the help of the
media manager:

http://www.rtems.org/onlinedocs/doxygen/cpukit/html/group__RTEMSMedia.html

It is difficult to setup and small mistakes will corrupt the system (heap
corruption).  This will improve in some weeks.