Building the newest RTEMS error: Invalid BSP

On 03/29/2010 03:39 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> On 03/29/2010 08:36 AM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>> On 03/29/2010 03:24 PM, smy wrote:
>>> oh. My distribution is ubuntu 8.04. And I build the toolchain
>>> without the
>>> version number, like 'sparc-rtems-gcc', so I configure
>>> target=sparc-rtems.
>> =>  You're on your own ;)
>>
> There are some Ubuntu users who hang out on IRC.
Their choice - Their poison.

> I would recommend checking in #rtems on freenode.net.

ATM, no time for IRC.
> The project provides RPMs for various distributions
> but no debian packaging.
Yes, ... and there are reasons why we don't provide them ... besides
personal preferences and interests, there are technical, resource and
finiancial limitations, which force us to resistrict ourselves ;)

Ralf