yum halts after installing yum-conf on F12

On 03/22/2010 02:58 PM, Arvind K wrote:
> Hi, I faced this issue of yum halting after installing the yum-conf from
> 4.10 tool set for F12.
What is your actual error message?

Your pastebin doesn't provide this kind of information.

> When I removed yum-conf, yum started to work fine. I
> am pasting a complete strace of "yum search rtems" .
> http://pastebin.org/119900 .

Please don't use this kind of ad-overloaded crap ... One click and
dozens of ad-site are trying to upload their junk.

Should this have been a phishing-attack, well done ...

Ralf