Can't get working libbsdport on rtems4.10 with VIA EDEN onboard Ethernet RTL810X

i need help to setup networking.h so that netdemos will attach the internal RTL8139 ethernet-controller.

I use rtems4.10 for pc368 and i have loaded the libbsdport from cvs.

The libbsdport_netdriver_table in devicet.c (line 287) is always NULL even if i setup the table in networking.h
for the "rl" - device.

I was wondering if anybody has a working networking.h for that processor-type/system. I assume some strange
linker issues, missing pci-support or even wrong settings.

Heinz