***IMPORTANT*** GSoC Students

Hi,

If you are applying for GSoC with RTEMS, PLEASE
submit your information and current draft application.
My understanding is that can be replaced up until
the deadline.

Include a link in your proposal to the Google Docs
so it is officially referred to.

The Google folks need to starting getting an accurate
count on the number of students participating.  So file
your application ASAP with the current draft.