GSoC Students Please Read

Hi,

If you are applying to RTEMS as a GSoC
student, please be sure to do the
Getting Started Project:

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/GSoC_Getting_Started

We want you to do this so we can ensure
you are ready to do real work on day one.
This is a source of many GSoC student failures
and we are trying to help you all succeed.

When you send me (or another mentor) your hello image,
please add yourself to this list so all of the mentors
know you did it.  I know a few of you have sent me them
already.  Thanks.

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMSSummerOfCode#Students_Who_Completed_Hello

Don't forget these resources either:

* http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Virtual_Machines_for_RTEMS_Development
* http://www.rtems.com/moodle/

In particular, the moodle has presentations on RTEMS
and some GSoC/RTEMS potential projects.

Please remember that your proposal should include
a good timeline with measurable progress points.
Make sure we know you understand the issues.  We will
help.  Ask here or on IRC.

--joel