[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
more patches more newlib-1.16.0 : setjmp & longjmp for 4.9 branch
- Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 17:51:21 +0100
- From: ralf.corsepius at rtems.org (Ralf Corsepius)
- Subject: more patches more newlib-1.16.0 : setjmp & longjmp for 4.9 branch
Kate Feng wrote:
> Attached is the patches for newlib-1.16.0. The setjmp() and longjmp()
> are broken, which could affect their function in the 4.9. branch.
> The patch for the setjmp.S is only for powerPC port, which was tested
> for my applications. The path for the setjmp.h should be applied to
> all platforms.
* Which bug is this patch supposed to fix?
* Whatever you are trying to fix, is almost certainly not RTEMS specific
but architecture specific
=> Your use of __rtems__ is not the "right way" to do it.