[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:30:30 +0200
- From: ralf.corsepius at rtems.org (Ralf Corsepius)
- Subject: ZigBee
On Fri, 2008-04-11 at 09:10 +0200, erki.szabolcs at itport.hu wrote:
> I'm sorry, if this is a discussed topic, but I'm new here and didn't find
> anything in RTEMS documentations. I decided to use RTEMS for our embedded
> system and an important part of this hardware is a ZigBee chip so I will
> need a ZigBee protocoll stack. Is there any plan or demand to add ZigBee
> stack to RTEMS?
None in the public code and no plans that I am aware about.
Contributions, welcome ;)
- From: joel.sherrill at OARcorp.com (Joel Sherrill)
- From: paule at martexdesign.com (Paul Evans)
- From: erki.szabolcs at itport.hu (erki.szabolcs at itport.hu)