RTEMS IRC Channel on FreeNode

I was on the channel #rtems a long time 4/7 evening, and no-one else
showed up. sigh.

From: Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill at OARcorp.com>
Subject: RTEMS IRC Channel on FreeNode
To: RTEMS Users <rtems-users at rtems.org>, <rtems-announce at rtems.com>

Hi,

RTEMS has registered as an organization on
FreeNode and has all channels #rtems*.

Now we have a place to chat.  At the moment,
there are no scheduled hours when anyone will
be there so just drop in and say hi.

We may schedule some chat times in the future.
Just depends on what people want.

-- Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill at OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research Ask me about
RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805 Support Available (256) 722-9985