[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 09:36:37 +0400
- From: nbkolchin at gmail.com (Nickolay Kolchin)
- Subject: Cexp status
What is current Cexp status? Version 1.5 looks broken at present time.
1. Cexp don't compile out-of-box.
- on 64-bit machine libtecla configure.in need patching
- on all system regexp/regexp.c have a bogus "malloc" definition.
2. cexp is a predefined function now.
../cexp.h:312: warning: conflicting types for built-in function 'cexp'
This is not a bug, it just shows how old Cexp public version is.
3. Test example don't work
Unresolved symbol: printf
- linux 2.6.22 (x86_64 and i686)
- GCC 4.2.0 (x86_64 and i686)
- GLIBC 2.6.1
I'm not sure is Cexp completely broken, or we just need to update bfd
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
- Cexp status
- From: strauman at slac.stanford.edu (Till Straumann)