ANN: RTEMS open class in Munich/Germany

Hello,

similar to previous events, together with Joel Sherrill we are currently
planning another open RTEMS class in munich/germany to start on March 17
2008.

Maybe you or some of your collegues like to join in? See our updated wesite

http://www.embedded-brains.de/index.php?id=rtems_class&L=1

for more details.

As a special offer we have a reduced class fee, if multiple attendees
will join in from the same company.

Please send us an email in advance, if you or your collegues are
interested to attend, so we can already make arrangements.

wkr,
Thomas Doerfler.

embedded brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler           Obere Lagerstr. 30
D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
Tel. : +49-89-18 90 80 79-2
Fax  : +49-89-18 90 80 79-9
email: Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
PGP public key available on request

Diese Nachricht ist keine gesch?ftliche Mitteilung im Sinne des EHUG.