Unable to load examples for RTEMS for GBA

Hi,

I just built RTEMS 4.8 and GCC 4.2.2 using target=arm-rtems and
selected the gba BSP. I read somewhere on the mailing list that it is
possible to load the EXE files (under testsuites) in a emulator. I
downloaded VisualBoyAdvance but when I try to load one of the EXEs
(e.g. hello.exe) it says "Unknown file type". I don't have a real GBA
to play with, so that is why I need an emulator.

Can anyone shed some light? This is my first time exploring RTEMS.

Thanks!