Posix shared memory

Arquer Stephane wrote:
> Hello,
>
> All the posix Memory Management functions are Unimplemented.
> Can you tell me if the Multiprocessing Manager with the Shared Memory Support Driver offer the same services ?
> If yes, do you have examples which will help me to understand how to implement them.

No.  It is strictly an area of shared memory that is used to pass messages
back and forth between nodes in an MP system to perform RPC operations.

Why do you want POSIX Memory Management services and
how do you envision using them in your application?

RTEMS does not have memory management and the idea of mapping
memory into a process address space doesn't make much sense.  malloc'ed
memory is shareable across all threads.

--joel