[no subject]

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 07:12 +0000, Martin Strand wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> I'm working with my final assignment for my bachelor degree in computer science and have come up with a problem when trying to enter the "setrpcmode sun" command in the debugger.

Sounds like you're getting your gdb directions from the "RTEMS/GDB
User's Guide"...

Don't follow that document too closely: it's quite out-of-date.

I regularly use gdb over a serial line to a box running the RTEMS pc386
BSP.

Check out Till Straumann's contributions at:

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~strauman/rtems/gdb

-- dc