Migrating to Rtems 4.7

Hello,

A few months ago, I migrated from rtems 4.5 to rtems 4.6. At this moment, I'm migrating from rtems 4.6 to rtems 4.7.1,  I compiled a small application and the results are good, but when I try on my hardware there appears an error : could not initialize PCI BIOS interface.
what could be the reason for this error ?
is there user's guide or something like that for rtems 4.7.1 that I may use ?

Thanks for your help !!

Change is good. See what?s different about Windows Live Hotmail.
http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/default.html?locale=en-us&ocid=RMT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_changegood_0507