RES: Problem when running hello_world_c with RTEMS 4.7.1 for SPARC

>> Are you using the erc32 or sis BSP to run on gdb's simulator?  The sis
BSP enables extra initialization not required on the real hardware.

I'm using SIS to run it. As far as I know, this is the default target for
the ERC32 BSP, so it should run without problem. I'd like to know if the
call to __bsp_board_init was removed by mistake; if not, why hello_world_c
doesn't run on SIS?

Thanks,

Fabr?cio.