Problem when running hello_world_c with RTEMS 4.7.1 for SPARC

Hi all,

Yesterday, I've downloaded RTEMS 4.7.1, and built it to the ERC32 (SIS) BSP.
I've compiled hello_world_c and tried to execute it in GDB ("target sim").

To my surprise, there was no output. The executable stops when calling
rtems_initialize_executive_early.

When looking the BSP source files and comparing it to the ones in 4.6.4
version, I noticed that, in ...lib/libbsp/sparc/shared/start.S, there was no
call to __bsp_board_init (+/- line 640). I added that call and voil?!
Everything works well now.

I don't think this call would be removed without a reason, but the absence
of it was (I think) my problem. I'd like to confirm if this is the real
problem (and sure, inform it), or if there's something else that I'm not
getting here.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Fabr?cio de Novaes Kucinskis - DEA / INPE
Grupo de Supervis?o de Bordo - SUBORD
Divis?o de Eletr?nica Aeroespacial
Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais