sem_timedwait error

Hi,

i am working with rtems 4.6 over LEON2 architecture. I got a problem with
the sem_timedwait POSIX function. This function has the next declaration:

int sem_timedwait(sem_t *restrict sem, const struct timespec *restrict
abs_timeout);

the problem is that the abs_timeout must have the field tv_nsec cleared
(set to 0x0) otherwise the function is not executed correctly. I think
this is a bug in the POSIX API and I guess it would also affect other
platforms.
Moreover, the problem is considerable for real-time systems because of the
lost of precision.

Any idea ?

Cheers,

Aitor