Reduce size of RTEMS in the text area

Hello,

I'm using RTEMS on a leon2 processor and the memory available is very small.
I would like to know the exact process to reduce the RTEMS size (151,600 bytes for a small application whereas the minimum size of RTEMS given in the SPARC application supplement is 28,288 bytes).
I just need core, Initialisation, task, semaphore, message, partition, fatal error managers. (where do I configurate RTEMS to take only the managers I need ?)

Thanks in advance.

Julien.

D?couvrez une nouvelle fa?on d'obtenir des r?ponses ? toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des exp?riences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/R?ponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com