[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Which patches should I use for binutils, gcc and newlib?
- Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 22:23:12 -0800
- From: amalaye.oyake at jpl.nasa.gov (Amalaye Oyake)
- Subject: Which patches should I use for binutils, gcc and newlib?
I am trying to build Binutils Gcc (4.1.1) and Newlib on a 64bit Xeon host
box running Ubuntu (64bit) . my target system will be a i386 box. What are
the correct patches for Binutils, Gcc and Newlib? I see a lot of .diff files
in http://www.rtems.com/ftp/pub/rtems/SOURCES/ that I don't know if I am to
use all of them or just the latest one .
* Amalaye Oyake *
* Flight Software Applications & Data Product Mgmt */\
* 818.393.7168 work 818.653.4748 cell *||
* Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena CA 91109 */||\
@@@ personal opinions expressed represent only the views of the author @@@
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...