How to include math operation?

Ciao Matteo

Matteo wrote:

> Hi
> I would like to use some math function but the compiler says always to me ;
> undefined reference..
Which math functions do you need
> so I try to add in the makefile -lm where there are specificated the LIBS like
> following;

If the compiler is failing
> LIBS = -lm -lrtemsall -lc
>
> but the result it's the same, How I have to do?
> Someone can help me .
> I have configured rtems for i386 and pc386.

Have you had a look at the paranoid example. It has heaps of math stuff
in it. I used it for testing the floating point math on the pc386dx BSP

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303

Home Page

http://www.smartcontroller.com.au/~angelo/

There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge - that is
CURIOSITY
     Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)