Re: Cogent 637 board

I tried with gcc 3.2.3, with the same result. Given that remote debugging uses ethernet in this board, what shoul I do to track down the error?

Joel Sherrill <joel@OARcorp.com> wrote:

Camilo Alejandro Arboleda wrote:

I'm using RTEMS 4.6.99.2. Network driver is loaded, but it seems to fail in the ISR.

Linux ethernet driver works fine.

I already said that, but I've never worked with ARM before, and I don't know what to look for.

What gcc version are you using? There have been cases with gcc 4.0.x where something got optimized better and no longer works.