Demo At NIME

Greetings all

I will be demonstrating my RTEMS powered Smart Controller and giving a paper at NIME next week. I'll be giving a positive message for RTEMS and its suitability for real-time electroc-acoustic musical instruments.

http://hct.ece.ubc.ca/nime/2005/cfp.html

I'll let you know how it goes.
--
Angelo Fraietta