MVME5500 PCI topology question

Does the MVME5500 have two separate, totally unrelated PCI busses - one off of the Marvell GT6426 and the other off of the PLX PCI6154? That would go a long way to sorting out my confusion about the code in the mvme5500 subdirectory.

That mvme5500 code definitely doesn't configure the DEC 21150 bridge properly, though, I verified it never goes through the part of the code where it enables "bus, I/O and memory master access" in pci.c for the PMC cards on the bus downstream of the 21150.

Peter

Peter Dufault
HD Associates, Inc.