Re: MVME5500 status, and on to PMC interrupts

On Feb 28, 2005, at 10:00 AM, Kate Feng wrote:

If you are running from the CVS head, the PMC interrupts should work. The PMC1 IRQ number is equivalent to BSP_GPP8_IRQ_OFFSET, which is defined in irq.h. The PMC2 IRQ number is BSP_GPP_PMC2_INTA. To be documentary, in irq.h, I added :

I notice that these are both 0x40 added to what I'm getting back from PCIx_read_config_byte for PCI0_INTERRUPT_LINE. I'm adding the 0x40 into that value and my interrupts are now working.

Now I need to get the PMC card on the other side of the PMCSPAN working.

Peter

Peter Dufault
HD Associates, Inc.