Re: Analog driver?

Peter Dufault wrote:
Are there any examples of RTEMS analog drivers, or shall I do what I think is best?

I saw the documentation but that looked like a hopeful template.

That's a polite description. :(

Most of the analog and discrete drivers I have ever worked on have been nothing more than libraries which access hardware. They do not fit into the driver model.

I do not really know how to effectively access this type of device through the standard read/write model.

Peter

Peter Dufault
HD Associates, Inc.