Re: PCI_DEBUG strangeness in mvme5500

Peter Dufault wrote:
In c/src/lib/libbsp/powerpc/mvme5500/pci/pci.c, if you turn on PCI_DEBUG it adds more devices (see where it increments ++numPCIDevs). This looks wrong to a newcomer, any comments?

The code I see (around line 320) appears to be looping over the devices
and printing out info. I would have to agree with you that it shouldn't change anything that was learned during the discovery process. Hold off
a bit in case you spot anything else and then file a PR with a patch.

Peter

Peter Dufault
HD Associates, Inc.