No rule to make target `new-exceptions/cpu.c'

I've gone through the configuration and build on Fedora 3 now as well as FreeBSD. When I try to build psim (or mvme5500, which is what I eventually want to get to) on both systems it eventually stops with:

*** No rule to make target `new-exceptions/cpu.c', needed by `new-exceptions/new_exceptions_rtems_cpu_rel-cpu.o'. Stop.

The configuration I'm using is:

../rtems4.7/configure
--target=powerpc-rtems
--enable-maintainer-mode
--prefix=/opt/rtems-4.7
--disable-posix
--disable-networking
--disable-cxx
--disable-multilib

and the behavior is the same whether I add "--enable-rtemsbsp=psim" or leave it out and do make RTEMS_BSP=psim.

Since there has been a lot of discussion of new-exceptions, can someone verify that psim should build OK if I've got things configured correctly?

Thanks -

Peter

Peter Dufault
HD Associates, Inc.