Re: Problem is CC environment var. (was Re: Something screwed up in PROJECT_ROOT or PROJECT_TOPdir)

On Feb 21, 2005, at 12:21 AM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

Just do not set CC in the environment. Setting CC in the environment
means asking for trouble - In all configurations, not only RTEMS.

I'll change it, does this work with all the tool configurations? I don't get a problem until I build RTEMS with --enable-multilib, though I still have the problem of the messed up directory where MULTILIBBUILDTOP is NULL.

Will this address that problem? (see "Problem is something with MULTILIB" earlier in this thread) I hope so, because building with multilib takes several hours.

Peter

Peter Dufault
HD Associates, Inc.