powerpc-rtems-4.7-gcc-4.0 patch commited

Hi,

FYI: I have committed my powerpc RTEMS-gcc multilib patches to GCC's CVS
trunk (aka. GCC-4.0).

This patch introduces a completely new layout of powerpc multilibs:

# powerpc-rtems4.7-gcc --print-multi-lib
.;@mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi@mstrict-align
m403;@mcpu=403@mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi@mstrict-align
m505;@mcpu=505@mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi@mstrict-align
m601;@mcpu=601@mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi@mstrict-align
m603e;@mcpu=603e@mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi@mstrict-align
m604;@mcpu=604@mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi@mstrict-align
m860;@mcpu=860@mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi@mstrict-align
m7400;@mcpu=7400@mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi@mstrict-align
nof;@msoft-float@mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi@mstrict-align
m601/nof;@mcpu=601@msoft-float@mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi@mstrict-align
m603e/mpc8260;@mcpu=603e@Dmpc8260@mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi@mstrict-align
m603e/nof;@mcpu=603e@msoft-float@mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi@mstrict-align
m603e/mpc8260/nof;@mcpu=603e@Dmpc8260@msoft-float@mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi@mstrict-align
m604/nof;@mcpu=604@msoft-float@mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi@mstrict-align
m7400/nof;@mcpu=7400@msoft-float@mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi@mstrict-align
roe/m403;@D_OLD_EXCEPTIONS@mcpu=403@mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi@mstrict-align
roe/m603e;@D_OLD_EXCEPTIONS@mcpu=603e@mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi@mstrict-align
roe/m603e/nof;@D_OLD_EXCEPTIONS@mcpu=603e@msoft-float@mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi@mstrict-align

It reduces the number of multilibs from 30 variants down to 18 and has a
-mcpu=7400 (altivec) multilib variant added. The default is -mcpu=750.
Many CPU variants, which had separate multilib variants before, have
been mapped ("multilib matched") to other cpus.
Old-exception multilib variants which are not used by BSPs in the public
source-tree have been removed.

Until now,
* this GCC version has only been tested with RTEMS-CVS (aka. 4.7) and
has _not_ been tested with rtems-4.6.x or before.
* I am not sure this new multilib scheme is worth back-porting to
gcc-3.x. Until now, I haven't tried and am not planning to do.

Ralf