Re: task exit

I didn't see my response on the archives so here it is again:

Classic API tasks returning is considered a fatal error.

POSIX threads may return without problem. If the attach attribute is set correctly, then you may "join" with them when they exit. This is controllable on a per thread basis. If a thread is "detached", then it silently returns.