Re: Passing Parameter(s) to tasks/threads

On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 07:42:42PM -0500, Smith, Gene wrote:
> I need to pass from 0 to 10 integer parameters to my tasks when they
> are started with rtems_task_start().

if sizeof(rtems_task_argument) == sizeof(int**) on your target, you can
use explicit casts to convert between the two.

another way to do would be to pass a message queue ID as an argument,
and then have the task read its parameters from that queue.

--
  Aaron J. Grier  |   Frye Electronics, Tigard, OR   |  aaron@frye.com
  "Note that many bands' backline amps produce levels exceeding OSHA