Re: [rtems-users] New MCF5282 BSP

D. Peter Siddons wrote:
Hi Eric,
Do the binary rpms on the RTEMS web server work for this bsp? If so, which ones are needed?

It is on the CVS trunk so the RPMs for "m68k-rtems4.7" should work fine.

I can't confirm that at the moment as I have been testing gcc 4.x snapshots on the tree.

--joel

Pete.

Eric Norum wrote:

Mike Bertosh wrote:

Hi all,

I am having trouble building rtems with the mcf5282 bsp that was added a few days ago.
It seems that the m528x option doesn't exist and I was wondering what needs to be done to fix this problem. I have already re-installed the cross-compiler tool set and made sure that this directory has been added to my PATH variable. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

-Mike Bertosh

You need a newer compiler to build this BSP. I'm using gcc-3.4.3.