Re: [rtems-users] C++ Virtual Functions

This would sound to me like a compiler problem. I have been using virtual functions for ages.
I suggest doing a clean and build and see what happens

Smith, Gene wrote:

I am having some problems running code containing C++ virtual functions in
rtems. When the code tries to branch to a virtual function address using
"bctrl" instruction, the address (in ctr) is way out of range and results in
a machine check exception.

Is there anything I need to do special in rtems for virtual functions to
work? Is anyone using virtual functions, pure or impure, in rtems? I am
still using rtems 4.6.1 and my ppc40x-derived bsp.

Tks,
-gene

-- Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859