Aligned malloc for dma and mbufs for powerpc ppc405gp

I have a requirement to allocate a block of memory (on a 4KB boundary
according to the manual) for dma descriptor. I also need to have my
mbufs allocated on 32 byte boundaries as dma buffers. This is due to the
ppc405gp emac and mal devices and cache line boundaries. Is there a way
to do this in rtems using the standard API? If not, any suggestions on
how this should be done?

Since my driver is not working I think this must be part of the problem.

Tks,
-gene