Ralf Corsepius appointed RTEMS GCC co-maintainer

Hi,

The GCC Steering Committee has appointed Ralf Corsepius as
a co-maintainer of the RTEMS specific portions of GCC.

I look forward to having Ralf's assistance in keeping
track of GCC issues that impact and tracking them to resolution.
Ralf has always been agressive in tracking new development while
I have tended to focus on testing releases.  Together, this
should allow us to address problems earlier in the GCC development
cycle.

Ralf has been a long time RTEMS submitter and is on the RTEMS
Steering Committee.  His initial RTEMS effort was to port
RTEMS to the SH family.  Among other things he is responsible
for maintaining the RTEMS RPM spec files and autotools
infrastructure.

Congratulation, Ralf.