changes for C++ constructors on psim

JP Bonn wrote:
> This is against the 4.6.1 release.  I plan on making a formal patch but
> it'll be a little bit.  These changes make the cdtest program, including
> iostreams, work on psim. There are also changes to cdtest that are
> independent of the psim changes that allow it to compile if iostreams
> are used.

The cdtest changes to a standard iostream are welcome. I suppose it does
not hurt to test C constructors but it is using a GCC extension. Maybe
this should be conditional in case someone is using RTEMS on a non-gcc
compiler.

Does a PR exist for psim not running cdtest ?. If not please create one
so the changes can be traced.

--
  Chris Johns