[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
some newbie questions
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:15:45 +0100
- From: sebastian.ssmoller at gmx.net (sebastian ssmoller)
- Subject: some newbie questions
ok two more questions :)
- to be able to use printk i have to set the hook bsp_output_char which
does the actual "displaying" of the char, right ? but how could i put
something on the console without the rtems init process ? the only idea
i have at the moment is to use the "user led" at the front panel of my
- using the approach with incrementing a variable and seeing where the
app hangs leaves one problem: how could i display/look into the variable
when the board hangs ? i am not able to enter any commands so i cannot
use any feature of the monitor in this situation ...
> On the other hand, if printk() works, then you're much
> futher along than originally suspected, so try that first.