[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
problems with interrupt handler pc386
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:02:50 +0530
- From: satyaki at tataelxsi.co.in (Satyaki Mukherjee)
- Subject: problems with interrupt handler pc386
I am writing a sample application for pc386 BSP that does the
1. Create and start a thread that waits on RTEMS_EVENT_0
2. Register an ISR for IRQ 8 (BSP_RT_TIMER1 as per irq.h)
3. Inside the ISR, signal RTEMS_EVENT_0 so that the thread created comes
out of wait
Unfortunately, the thread never wakes up. In other words it seems, the
is never invoked. What could be missing?
Any pointers in this regard would be highly appreciated.