(Fwd) Re: DOSFS bug fixes, IDE drivers and sample released

This did not work for me. Doing the autoreconf from both the samples
directory and the RTEMS root directory still did not produce the
required sample. I did not get an error from either directory, but both
were very quick.

If I attempt the bootstrap method, I get the error
RTEMS requires automake version 1.7.2

I have automake version 1.7.3

--
Angelo Fraietta