code size latest snapshop versus 200206

Joel Sherrill wrote:

> Peter Mueller wrote:
>
> >I have used the diffcalc script. Here are some major differences:
>
> Chris.. by line count sysctl is a lot of this. :(

This is what I was wondering. It looks around 100 table entries at 80bytes
average (just a guess) or 8000 bytes. It is about 40% of the size difference
(21K increase).

Most of the sysctl code was already being built, so all I did was enabled the
table entries and added the API support.
Sysctl is an important interface to the networking stack and I feel worth the
extra size.

  Chris Johns, cjohns at cybertec.com.au