Eric Norum's Email Address

Just an FYI that the following email address is no longer
in service for Eric Norum -- <eric.norum at sasktel.net>.

I think someone has it in their address book because it
has gotten attached to a couple of threads recently and the
bounce traffic from that is frustrating.  We switched him on
the mail lists a few weeks agao.

Please check your address books and update them to
" norume AT aps DOT anl DOT gov"

I apologize to Eric if I have stepped into some Netiquette
zone about change of addresses I didn't know about. :)