[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
What is c++ tool
- Date: 12 Feb 2003 17:31:02 +0100
- From: corsepiu at faw.uni-ulm.de (Ralf Corsepius)
- Subject: What is c++ tool
Am Mit, 2003-02-12 um 19.04 schrieb Leon Pollak:
> This must be a simple stupid question, but still I don't know...
> The tools directory contains files like
> What is the difference (except the size :-)))?
* gcc: contains gcc (c-compiler + gcc-driver) and newlib.
* c++: packages are add-on packages to "gcc"-packages, containing cgcc's
c++-compiler (g++) + corresponding libs.
The "gcc" package must be installed before you can install the
And yes, the powerpc packages are monsters in size, but that's a
drawback of the powerpc's internals' design in RTEMS.
But I wonder what these "eabi" packages actually contain, because the
official RTEMS powerpc toolchain rpms are supposed to be called