RFC: new RTEMS IRQ requirements

As an outsider and newbie to rtems, it seems rather difficult to follow
the discussion of the irq api. comming over from other rtos like MTOS
and VMS (so long that i could hardly remember) we missed some of the
features in rtems a find a poor api for irq. we greatly appreciate to
introduce an user defined argument to the isr when attached to the
system. our demands are:

1) user defined argument to isr (really a pointer)
2) portable and transparent to MP/SMP
2) generic attach and detach function calls
3) since drivers a linked statically an unload/cleanup is not required IMHO.
4) some possibility to write "super-isr" for different devices sharing a
common interrupt vector

thank you for taking care of  my demands.

--
Sch?ne Gr??e aus Reutlingen

Wolfram Wadepohl
Entwicklung

--
INDUMAT GmbH & Co. KG
Transport- und Lagersysteme

Tel.  +49 (0)71 21/5 14-2 89
Fax   +49 (0)71 21/5 14-2 99
eMail W.Wadepohl at indumat.de
WWW   http://www.indumat.de
--

Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint- (tm Microsoft)  Anh?nge.
Senden Sie mir einfachen Text, HTML oder PDF.