asking for pc 104

On Thursday 06 February 2003 8:13 am, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> I know that RTEMS runs on PC-104 form factor systems
> but don't know where to send this student.  Any
> hints?

I would start with the PC/104 consortium
http://www.pc104.org
For the most part PC104 is just PC technology in a small form factor.
Original PC104 is equivalent to ISA bus, so circa 486 generation machines,
and PC104-Plus adds a PCI bus extention to the form factor, so any data on
generic Intel based PC style architecture should be relevant.

--
Chris Caudle